Welcome to Quick Dry Upholstery Cleaning Adelaide – a decade old company excelling in providing upholstery cleaning services to our customers. We are known for providing our customers with guaranteed results, high quality upholstery cleaning outcomes, and excellent customer service. We offer impeccable residential upholstery cleaning and commercial upholstery cleaning results to our customers at highly affordable prices in all suburbs of Salisbury North.
Armed with a simple aim to deliver undeniably flawless and hygienic upholstery, we always update our cleaning machinery and techniques to stay in touch with the latest trends. Your upholstery deserves love and care! Call us today on 0480090884 to book an appointment for yourself or fill in the enquiry form on our website to receive a call from our representatives.
Upholstery cleaning or getting the sofa cleaning for your Salisbury North residence comes with a slew of advantages as a homeowner. Couch Cleaning Salisbury North professionals can extend the lifespan of the beautiful and useful upholstery in your home. Here is a lowdown of the advantages you would gain after investing in upholstery cleaning Salisbury North.
1. Inspection: This is an important step before our technicians begin work on your upholstery or couch cleaning Salisbury North service. The inspection helps in identifying the fabric and make. It is also useful to find the instructions given on tags by the manufacturer. That helps in finding the most suitable cleaning solution.
2. Removing Dry Dust And Soil Particles: Vacuum cleaning is done to remove dry dust and easily coming out soil particles before water is used in the other steps. Our team is well-acquainted with the use of industry-grade vacuum cleaners for that.
3. Applying Cleaning Agents: A rotary brush is then used to apply the cleaning solvent and make it penetrate deeper into the fabric. This is necessary for thorough cleaning. This step is done when upholstery dry cleaning is the decided cleaning method by our Upholstery Cleaning Salisbury North team.
4. Hot Water Extraction: If upholstery steam cleaning is the decided cleaning method, then the team makes use of hot water extraction for washing your upholstery. A vacuum cleaner then extracts all dirt, allergens and impurities that come out with water that is suctioned out.
5. Drying: The sofa and couch after the cleaning need to be dried carefully. That is done to make sure that there is no possibility of mould or bacteria in the ensuing days, after the cleaning is done.
6. Sanitizing: Sanitization is carried out for removing contaminants and germs that can be carriers of serious diseases if left untreated. So sanitization is essential to make sure there are no contaminants left and the couches are clean and healthy.
7. Final Inspection: Finally a detailed inspection is done of the cleaned upholstery and couches to ensure that the upholstery has been cleaned uniformly. Hire Quick Dry Upholstery Cleaning Adelaide for efficient upholstery cleaning outcomes.
Quick Dry Upholstery Cleaning Adelaide has always been a responsible service provider. We have been fortunate to have made a client base of satisfied clients all over Salisbury North and Adelaide. Our clients have always received 100% satisfaction and hence always given us first preference over our competitors. We can say with pride that once a client comes to us, they always remain our client!
Whether it’s your dining room furniture, the recliners you have, or the leather sofa sets, and couches used in various areas in your house we at Quick Dry Upholstery Cleaning Adelaide do it all! With our expert Upholstery Cleaning Salisbury North staff we provide quality sofa cleaning and couch cleaning in Salisbury North at affordable rates. Our cleaners are not only certified but also adept with advanced tools, techniques and cleaning agents that deliver outstanding results for your upholstery. Contact us now on 0480090884 for more information.
1. There are weird stains on my sofa. Would you be able to remove them for me?
Yes, absolutely, at Quick Dry Upholstery Cleaning Adelaide have unique cleaning formulae and agents that are strong enough to take out any type of stains.
2. Is it necessary to separate cushion covers from couch or sofa for cleaning?
No, it is removed by our team. You do not need to bother once you have hired Quick Dry Upholstery Cleaning Adelaide for your Sofa Cleaning or Couch Cleaning in your Salisbury North home.
3. Can you clean leather upholstery?
Yes, we can clean your leather upholstery efficiently and at no additional cost. We clean an extensive number of upholstery fabrics that include wool, rayon, polyester, acrylic, cotton, velvet, silk, acetate, olefin, and linen.
4. Can the smell of pet urine and stains go away from my couch?
Yes definitely. We can clean your couch of the dog urine smell and stains swiftly. We have a team of efficient professional upholstery expert cleaners who are highly trained to treat such smells left on your couch and lounge by dog urine. So do not worry and contact Quick Dry Upholstery Cleaning Adelaide for easy pet stain removal.
5. Do you provide on-site upholstery cleaning?
Yes, we do. Our on-site upholstery cleaning saves you the hassle of moving heavy equipment and furniture to have the couches and sofas cleaned. We clean your couches and sofas at our cleaning centre and then deliver it back again to your house. Contact Quick Dry Upholstery Cleaning Adelaide for any upholstery cleaning queries.